Click Here for Registration...
Rules & Regulations
1. Participants should be present at the venue 15 minutes prior to the start of competition.
2. Participants should bring their own cutlery and utensils.
3. Participants are required to bring all necessary ingredients for cooking.
4. There will be a time limit of 1 hour.
5. There will be considerable negative marking if any precooked ingredient is found in the presented dish.
6. Only participants will be allowed inside the venue of competition.
7. Precooked items and ready mixes (such as puliogare mix, bisibele bath mix, dose batter etc.) are not allowed.
8. Usage of mobile phones will not be entertained.
9. Electric appliances (hand mixers, grinders, microwaves, blenders etc.) are not allowed.
10. All types of sauces are allowed.
11. All marinating, mixing, assembling etc. to be done on spot.
12. Participants can cut or peel vegetables and fruits from home.